Our services include setting up…
- Limited companies
- Community Interest Companies (CICs)
- Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIOs)
- Charitable Companies
We take the hassle out of setting up your business, by discussing your requirements fully, supporting you to decide which legal structure is most appropriate, completing all the paperwork on your behalf, filing this with the relevant bodies and dealing with any queries that arise.
We are also able to assist you with setting up your business bank account when you set up your limited company, by arranging for Barclays Bank to contact you to book an appointment to open an account for you.
To discuss your requirements please contact us.
Start up documents & policies:
We also have a downloadable suite of fully editable documents and policies, along with numerous factsheets, to help you get started the right way, as well as prepare your business plan and financial projections quickly and easily.With loads of editable templates it will save you loads of time, so you can focus on running your business.
The download includes the following factsheets:
- Accounting records you must keep
- Accounts and Tax Returns for Companies
- Directors Duties
- Funding for business
- New employers guide
- Self employment
Note: These require Adobe Acrobat.
Plus the following editable documents:
- Business Plan template
- Cash flow forecast template
- Contract for services with consultant (through limited company)
- Contract of employment template and notes for completion
- Disciplinary Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Equality in Employment Policy
- Financial Management Policy
- Grievance Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Profit and Loss forecast template
- Risk Assessment
- Safeguarding Policy
- Staff Handbook
- Start up costs template