We help to ensure everything is in place before applying for investment, complete financial health checks, set up accounting systems, establish impact measurement and Social Return on Investment systems as well as completing your on-going and year end CIC accounting and tax services.
Why choose us?
- All of our staff and consultants are qualified accountants
- We understand the issues within the sector and how current policy changes are/will affect your CIC
- We offer fixed fees so you know exactly what our services will cost
- Annual accounts preparation and support to complete your CIC34 Report for Companies House.
- Corporation Tax returns.
- Book-keeping and management accounts – to support you with managing and understanding your income and expenditure, and forecasting effectively. This includes financial health checks as well as help setting up your book-keeping systems.
- Payroll services – simply pay per employee and feel confident that your Real Time Information reporting to HMRC is being completed on time.
- Investment readiness – helping you to get your CIC ready for investment, as well as advice on which tax reliefs the investment may be eligible for.
- Impact measurement – support to develop impact measurement systems to demonstrate your social value, as well as identifying the SROI (Social Return on Investment) you create.
- CIC Incorporation services – set up of your CIC at Companies House, with advice on the most appropriate structure, and completion of all forms on your behalf.
- Company Secretarial service – to file documents and your Annual Return with Companies House on your behalf.
- Registered Office service – if you don’t wish to use your home address as the registered office then simply use our address.
- VAT services – including VAT registration and VAT reviews to check whether you need to be VAT registered.
Alternatively please look at our All Inclusive Service, for great value packages of support.
- Reduced administration workload, as we will take care of your accountancy requirements
- Our fixed prices will allow you to financially plan ahead more effectively
- An accountancy service with experience and an understanding of CICs
Book your free 45 minute consultation now
Please contact us for further information on our services.